A new stable release ofÂ photo-stitching software Autopano Pro and Autopano Giga is available!
>Â Download Autopano Pro and Autopano Giga 2.6.4.
This free update includes the support of the RAW files from the latest cameras on the market, including Nikon D800 and brings bug fixes (see change log below).
The change log
This version is a minor stable update which adds support to the latest cameras available on the market ( Nikon D800, Canon 5D Mark 3, Canon S100, and some others RAW format ).
It also adds support for new version of external software that were not yet compatible with Autopano like Adobe Lightroom 4 or Adobe Bridge CS6.
Note: This is probably the last release for 2.X Autopano engine as we are working fully on 3.X Autopano engine (alpha version and feature list is already available on the website, have a try).
- 0001448: [Editor] Reset default button in Group settings bad behaviour – resolved.
- 0001321: [Image I/O] dng files not supported by Autopano – resolved.
- 0001211: [Image I/O] Canon S100 RAW support – resolved.
- 0001330: [Import plugins] Lightroom 4 OSX is not supported by the installer – resolved.
- 0001338: [Import plugins] Bridge CS6 64bits – resolved.
- 0001406: [Image I/O] Sony A77 raw format not decoded – resolved.
- 0001408: [Import plugins] Lightroom 4 temporary folder – resolved.
- 0001393: [Image I/O] Nikon D4 RAW files not decoded – resolved.
- 0001279: [Image I/O] Canon 5dmark3 raw files are pink – resolved.
- 0001317: [Image I/O] Sony .ARW raw files are not supported – resolved.
Tags: Autopano, autopano 2.6.4, download autopano, image stitching, panorama software, panorama software mac, photo stitching, stitch images
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.