Friday 2 December 2011
Kolor releases today version 2.6 RC2 of Autopano Pro and Autopano Giga image-stitching software. We introduced a new slider in Autopano Giga in the exposure fusion parameters. You can now vary the multiband level, which can be useful to create an “HDR” effect. For other modifications, see the change log below.
If you missed the videos presenting Autopano Pro and Autopano Giga 2.6, you can find them here.
- NEW : multiband level slider in Exposure Fusion preview
- It appears that the multiband level is really usefull for a HDR style rendering. With this slider exposed here, you have a live quick rendering of the influence of that parameter in final rendering.
- Note : we added the multiband level in the %b/%B template name syntax too, so the rendered file name can contains the number of level used.
- IMPROVED : Mac integration
- Different version is better managed now on mac
And a lot of fixes.
- 0001011: [Editor] Browse and auto-detection – resolved.
- 0000992: [Shell Integration] Installer: Add (Autopano Giga Only ) for Autopano Pro Mac installer – resolved.
- 0000189: [Cortex ( rendu )] Low percentage rendering doesn’t have antiliasing – resolved.
- 0000994: [Shell Integration] Bundle id and settings name should be the same to avoid mac preference file duplication – resolved.
- 0000995: [Unclassified] Mac app name does not contains versions – resolved.
- 0000989: [Shell Integration] MAC : preferences are in double – resolved.
- 0001029: [Synapse ( detection )] Autodetection and stopping one group detection – resolved.
- 0001012: [Cortex ( rendu )] Multiband level template name – resolved.
- 0000537: [Shell Integration] Shell explorer doesn’t display thumb from RC2 – resolved.
- 0001006: [Editor] Move mode update broken after image adds – resolved.
- 0001009: [Shell Integration] plugin Bridge : job folder and copy of source images – resolved.
- 0001021: [Cortex ( rendu )] Wrong offset in rendered pieces in some cases – resolved.
- 0001016: [Editor] GPU shader issue on linux – resolved.
- 0000613: [Performance] Crash under linux during pixel projection – resolved.
- 0001005: [Cortex ( rendu )] Blending weight on edge – resolved.
- 0000970: [UI behavior] GPU mode incompatible with nView – resolved.
- 0000983: [Editor] Reload image doesn’t work in editor – resolved.