Friday 24 June 2011
Kolor released a first Release Candidate (RC1) version of Panotour and Panotour Pro 1.6, for testing purposes.
This version brings some bug fixes and improves some features (read the change log below). It also includes 7 languages.
If you haven’t watched the video showing the new features of Panotour / Panotour Pro 1.6, visit this page.
- Seven available translations : English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Polish
- Scrolling thumbnails when the tour is not wide enough to display them
- Basic Theme contains the same buttons as the other themes
- All actions done in a project can be logged and saved in the project file (.kpt)
- Panotour Pro: Play/Stop sound button available in all themes
- Panotour Pro: Ability to export tours that run only on iPad/iPhone
- 732: Fixed crash when deleting hotspot on google map
- 736: Spots on the PanotourMaps plugin are displayed at first load
- 739: Fixed crash when validating some change on Panorama properties with Enter key
- 744: Fixed deletion files before FTP upload
- 772: Fixed opening of *.kro files with a size greater than 400000 pixels
- 733 : do not display the radar on the map if it contains no spot linked to a panorama
- 734 : fix empty tooltips if the text contains brackets [ ]
- 735 : fix bad placement of thumbnails in the thumbnails stack when there are “a lot” of thumbnails
- Enhance google map zoom and position when displaying search results
- Little Planet intro effect not hidden by introduction picture