Panotour 2.5.6 is availableWe are happy to announce the release of a new minor update for Panotour and Panotour Pro 2.5.x.
- This version of Panotour Pro solves crashes that occurred in many different contexts while running the software. We encourage you to install it if you faced many crashes with the last version of Panotour.
- We increased the quality of the generated Livepanos
- Usability improvements for Linux platforms
- This version of Panotour/Panotour Pro generates tours using the eighth pre-release of 1.19 version of krpano
- And other bug fixes, refer to the full changelog below to learn about what was fixed.
Changelog for Panotour / Panotour Pro 2.5.6
Important- This version of Panotour Pro solves crashes that occurred in many different contexts while running Panotour and Panotour Pro.
We encourage you to install it if you faced many crashes with last version of Panotour.
- We also encourage Linux users to install this new version as many improvements were done for Linux platforms.
What's new- The memory allocation process now allows to run Panotour Pro on machine with a large amount of RAM
- We increased the quality of the generated livepanos
PlayerThis version of Panotour/Panotour Pro generates tours using the eighth pre-release of 1.19 version of krpano
Fixes since 2.5.5
- 0005874: [Algorithm] Enhance memory allocation at startup
- 0005881: [Algorithm] Resources files like sounds or videos are sometimes deleted during a build
- 0005871: [Algorithm] Panotour does not emit any error when a project saved on a network drive cannot be saved
- 0003810: [Crash Dump] Crash when deleting a plugin : crash in PTPPluginParameterElementList::blockButtons
- 0005876: [Crash Dump] Crash during Panotour Pro closing when a project is opened
- 0005862: [Crash Dump] Crash when adding buttons in Sidebar plugin : crash when features contains groups
- 0005863: [UI] Linux : Videos are not handled : No Video scene - No Livepano
- 0005809: [UI] Unable to change a spot link by drag when the spot style not the default one
- 0005865: [UI] Changing group color does not change the color of the group around scene thumbnails
- 0005878: [Tour] Thumbnails are not loaded if their file extension is upper cased
- 0005861: [Tour] Avoid "ERROR: HTML5 Browser with CSS3D or WebGL support required" in Google results
- 0005867: [Tour] Video spots : add muted attribute to the video spot styles
- 0005866: [Tour] VR settings : titles are not displayed in tours generated in trial mode
- 0005864: [Tour] VR mode : patch to be able to launch the tour with ?vr into the Samsung Internet Browser for Gear VR
- 0005839: [Tour] VR Mode : change keep view settings texts
- 0005854: [Tour] Third-party templates : unable to navigate thru external thumbnails once VR mode is closed
- 0005859: [Tour] Autorotation does not work if the scene is 360° wide, but not a full spherical one
- 0005856: [Tour] Tours containing videos crash on iOS 10
- 0005877: [Plugin] Classic control bar : Displayed opened and empty when a video scene is starting
- 0005869: [Plugin] Social Button plugin : bad jQuery selector management
- 0005835: [Plugin] PDF viewer : due to possible load issue, add ability to activate or deactivate the PDF web interface
- 0005841: [Plugin] Website viewer : margins and scrollbars issue on touch device
- 0005847: [Plugin] Floorplan : spots are not correctly placed if the "Tooltip style" is set to "Label under the spot"