GoPro VR Player 2.2 Beta 1
This new update brings a couple of small features and some bug fixes.
- Player can read YUV format.
- You can set yaw, pitch, roll and fov values directly in help box.
- See changelog below for full details.
Changelog for GoPro VR Player 2.2 Beta 1
Better performances on Intel GPU for Windows
Video decoding performances has been improved on Intel GPU for Windows when using VLC backend. The optimization is automatically activated when player is running on Intel GPU.
Video metadata and automatic choices
Some metadata are readed from video. Here are the fields readed by the player :
Values of theses fields are displayed in the software log only if the player finds them.
In settings, you can set "Auto" mode for input projection and input stereoscopy to automatically apply values finded in metadata.
Fixes since 2.1.2 :
- [GPVP-85] - First screen text is very small on high DPI
- [GPVP-136] - Fix graphics bug with png files containing alpha
- [GPVP-105] - Don't show main view when loading next video
- [GPVP-122] - Font is not correct in settings
- [GPVP-78] - Hide keyboard shortcuts on Help screen
- [GPVP-116] - VLC : issue with color conversion
- [GPVP-194] - App freeze at video end with backend AVF and DirectShow
- [GPVP-96] - Update OpenVR SDK to 1.0.5
- [GPVP-77] - Uncompressed files support - YUV-420/422 8 and 10 bit
- [GPVP-31] - Improve metadata reading on video
- [GPVP-118] - Add auto input type in settings
- [GPVP-119] - Add auto input stereo type in settings
- [GPVP-79] - Navigate to a viewport (in terms of Yaw, Pitch and FOV)
- [GPVP-109] - Set audio delay in VLC backend
- [GPVP-134] - Add more metadata to software log