GoPro VR Player
This new player is the latest and most advanced 360 video desktop player.Play your 360° videos offline on both your Windows, Mac and Linux computers, showcase your content to your clients or friends, without an internet connection.
A brand new name, design and friendly interface
A new projection
Multiple devices supported
Multiple formats supported
A 360 player plugin for Premiere Pro
HLS Support for 360 live streaming
Changelog for GoPro VR Player 2.0
Kolor Eyes becomes GoPro VR! Like for the other platforms, Kolor Eyes Desktop is now rebranded with GoPro style. The offical name is now GoPro VR Player. Discover the new skin!
GoPro VR Player supports the Oculus Consumer Version 1! You can now enjoy watching high quality videos with the most advanced of Head Mounted Displays!
This release comes with the new amazing output projection named "GoPro VR"! This will allow you to smoothly transition between the rectilinear projection and little planet projection. Just try it and you will love it!
You will now have access to a setting screen where you can modify the software settings like input type, stereoscopy, output projection, video backend...
GoPro VR Player is now available on Linux! You will be able to play 360 videos and images directly on your Linux computer. Huge thanks to Claire and Emeric for their efforts to make it happen!
Fixes since 1.6.2 :
- 0005801: [API] update to Oculus SDK 1.3
- 0005550: [UI] [Shortcuts] use arrow keys to move camera
- 0003756: [UI] [UI] Implementation Settings window
- 0005753: [UI] [2.0] Mockup UI Settings window
- 0004045: [UI] [Settings] Expose setting to set image display duration in playlist
- 0005746: [UI] [UI] Keyboard shortcuts
- 0005745: [UI] [UI] Menu bar
- 0004464: [UI] [UI] Rebrand
- 0005718: [API] [Decoding] VLC crashes when playing HLS
- 0005766: [API] [Decoding] Green frame with VLC 32bits
- 0005732: [API] [Settings] Color correction YUV to RGB
- 0005743: [UI] [Oculus]UI for playlist is buggy
- 0005719: [API] [Decoding] Update VLC to 2.2.3
- 0003595: [UI] [UI] Dpi aware
- 0005751: [API] [Qt] update to 5.6 (LTS)
- 0005500: [API] [Adobe plugin] Retina and Adobe plugin
- 0005752: [UI] [2.0] License CLUF/EULA update
- 0005708: [API] Rename Adobe plugin with new App name
- 0005424: [API] new projection to allow smooth transitions
- 0005763: [API] [Decoding] VLC crashes in 32bits version
- 0005733: [UI] [Settings] Color correction fine tuning
- 0005710: [UI] [Settings] window to give access to settings
Fixes since 2.0.0 beta :
- 0005765: [API] Linux version
- 0005797: [UI] Hints for each setting
- 0005821: [UI] Logo GoPro of first screen is dirty for Retina
- 0005806: [UI] Add Enter shortcut : GoPro VR projection transition between recti and littleplanet
- 0005805: [UI] Bottom bar behavior same as Web player
- 0005765: [API] Installer does not detect Premiere installed since last Premiere update
- 0005765: [API] Settings are not saved on Mavericks 10.9 only