A minor update of Panotour / Panotour Pro 2.5.2 is available!
This version mostly fixes the Livepano error displayed in the tour in Panotour Pro 2.5.1.
All Panotour/Panotour Pro 2.x users can download and try this new beta version without limitations!
Changelog for Panotour / Panotour Pro 2.5.2
LivePanoThis version fixes the livepano error displayed in the tour in Panotour Pro 2.5.1.
Third party plugin - Call Actions on Tour EventsIf you are using this plugin on Video complete event, and want to benefit of the fix of the bug 5639, you'll have to download its latest version here
Fixes since 2.5.1
- 0005670: [LivePano] First frame of the livepano spot is not generated -> error in the final tour
- 0005676: [Tour] Generic HTML template issue: css rule to display the container is broken - Blank page once built
- 0005675: [Tour] Picture spots: copy url issue into the reset of the spots over an image with fly effect
- 0005639: [Tour] On video complete, the first frame of the video is displayed instead of the last one
- 0005674: [Plugin] Video control bar: SD/HD switch issue