Become the Panoramic Photographer of the Year!Are you proud of a particular panoramic image you have captured? If the answer is yes, you have to join the biggest panoramic photography contest Panobook 2016 which is now OPEN for entries. Interested readers have until March 3, 2016 to submit their best panoramic images to the competition, which will be judged by 3 professional photographers. Participation is totally free!
The Kolor Panobook is a great opportunity for amateur and professional photographers to be recognized and published into a quality hardcover book. Try to charm our jury panel made up of 3 photography mentors with your talent in order to be selected as the panoramic photographer of the year!
Ayrton Camargo - Brazil” I was born photographer. I will die photographer. And I think my slogan from the 80’s still rings true today. It’s not WHAT you shoot. It’s the WAY you shoot. ”
Ayrton is a Brazilian photographer. He has shot many photos for various magazines, from fashion to advertising, from sports to documentaries. He specialized in panoramas in the ‘90s.
Renaud Labracherie - FranceEditor-in-chief since 2001, Renaud Labracherie created in 2006 the website Focus Numérique to make up for the lack of French technical literature on photography, on the web.
Over the last several years, the magazine has become the reference for any photography enthusiast wanting to keep up to date on a constantly growing sector and discovering new techniques and new talents.
Stefano Belli - ItalyStefano Belli is the founder and editor of the magazine Tutto Digitale, Italy’s leading publication about digital photo & video.
” I am proud to be one of the three judges of the 2016 contest and I am looking forward to see thousands of stunning pictures in the quest of the best of the best. “
Prizes and awardsWhether you are a professional or an amateur panoramic photographer, prizes of this edition should grab your attention. Three prizes will be awarded, as follows:
- The trophy of “Kolor Best Panoramic Photographer 2016”
- A full length featured article in Landscape Photography Magazine showcasing winning image plus interview with the winner
- Winter Aurora Photo Workshops in Iceland: take 8 days hunting the perfect light through amazing landscapes in Iceland, the world‘s most beautiful arctic paradise offered by Iceland Photo Tours
- MSI WT72 2OM Laptop workstation offered by Msi
- Get 3 prints of a subject of your choice on Epson Semigloss 250g paper with a maximum size of 300x150cm offered by Expression
- Manfrotto 290 Dual tripod offered by Manfrotto
- Manfrotto Redbee 210 PL backpack offered by Manfrotto
- Get 2 prints of a subject of your choice on Epson Semigloss 250g paper with a maximum size of 300x150cm offered by Expression
- Lowepro Pro Runner BP 350 AW II backpack offered by Lowepro
- Joby GripTight GorillaPod Stand offered by Joby
- Get 1 print of a subject of your choice on Epson Semigloss 250g paper with a maximum size of 300x150cm offered by Expression