The new version of the NCTech high definition 360 camera, the iSTAR is now available on the Kolor store. This rugged and lightweight camera allows you to shot high definition 360 content really easily as operating it does not require any photography skills. The iSTAR is THE complete 360 photo and video solution which has many different professional applications such as geographic information systems (GIS), law enforcement, military and media etc.
The iSTAR can shoot pictures in HDR mode and these images can then be stitched together with the help of the new iSTAR plugin of Kolor Autopano Giga software. This plugin ensures a good stitching quality even with the bracketed images shot with iSTAR. The 360-degree images can then be processed into Kolor Panotour Pro software to create the final virtual tour with the adding of hotspots, sounds, photo galleries, videos, navigation elements and other customization options. If you want to have a complete hardware and software solution to create quality panoramas and virtual tours have a look at our iSTAR bundles!
- Four 10 megapixels pre-calibrated sensors which give an effective 50 megapixel output…
- with a 360° x 275° field of view
- Compact (10.4cm side) and light (1.4 kg)
- Ruggedised: scored 64 at the robustness IP testing
- Automatic 26ev HDR and ISO mode
- Rechargeable and removable battery
- Long battery shift life: 80 to 100 panoramas can be captured on one battery charge
- Live remote viewing and capture over wifi
Three different versions to better meet your needs and budget!
The iSTAR is available in three different versions, the Fusion Lite, Fusion Plus and Pulsar. The Fusion Lite and Fusion Plus only differ in services and accessories delivered with the camera whereas the Pulsar has a different firmware which allows to shoot 360 videos. Consult the iSTAR page on our store to learn more…