Here’s the Release Candidate (RC1) of Autopano Pro and Autopano Giga 3.5 panorama software. It should be the last step before the release of the final version.
If you are a version 3.x user, you can use your registration code in Autopano Pro/Giga 3.5 to unlock the demo mode. Following Kolor Update Policy, 3.5 update will be free for all version 3.x users.
If you’re using Livepano in Panotour Pro 2, you need to keep using version 3.0.x of Autopano Pro / Autopano Giga. You may however try version 3.5 as it will install besides version 3.0.x.
Video preview: Autopano Pro / Autopano Giga 3.5
[iframe width="615" height="376" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/37dJyfUkYmo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen]
Comments and change log
This will probably be the only Release Candidate for the new Autopano Engine. The engine is really stable and we rarely get crash reports which is a good indicator of the software stability.
Beside one blocking bug that is still causing us some trouble, the final release should be quite quick to come out.
Fixes since 3.5.0 beta3:
- 0003387: [Cortex ( rendu )] memory leak in some quick preview cases
- 0003283: [Neurone ( optimisation )] Crop zone and Multiple viewpoint
- 0003248: [Editor] Image number badly positionned in editor for long focals
- 0003262: [Performance] Michel Thoby cases – tokina 12 to 17mm
- 0002807: [Test case] gigapan richard palmer
- 0003270: [UI behavior] CP Editor final UI
- 0003342: [Import plugins] xml papywizard workflow
- 0003168: [Neurone ( optimisation )] Stack and unknown grouping
- 0003343: [Qt] Font issue on linux
- 0003267: [Image I/O] Fisheye circle check
- 0003279: [Image I/O] Weird cutting, approximation error
- 0001226: [Shell Integration] Publisher details unknown
- 0001567: [Unclassified] Installer doesn’t detect Autopano
- 0001500: [UI behavior] Overlapping percentage in main pano view
- 0001570: [Editor] Quick preview is done in 2 steps
- 0003337: [Neurone ( optimisation )] Default color type not applied
- 0003225: [Crash Dump] crash in UnknownsGroups::transfer_all_scope_to_p()