Virtual tour software Panotour Pro 2.0 includes a full and unlimited KrPano license that can be useful for the advanced users. As the existing holders of a KrPano license should not pay this part of Panotour Pro, they can now get Panotour Pro with an important discount.
How much is the rebate for current KrPano users?
The rebate is 100 euros, which means that you can get Panotour Pro 2.0 for 299 euros instead of 399 euros (excluding tax).
What do I need to get the special discount on Panotour Pro 2.0?
You need to have already bought:
- A KrPano license (up to date in the 1.17 format, see notes below)
How can I purchase Panotour Pro 2.0 at special price?
- Make sure you already have a KrPano license
- Go to your Kolor User Account or create an account if you are a new Kolor customer
- Send an e-mail through our contact form containing your KrPano license and e-mail used for your Kolor account so that we can activate the discount manually
- Once the license has been input manually, you will be informed by e-mail and will then have the option to buy Panotour Pro for 299 euros instead of 399 euros (excluding tax) in your user account.
- Click on Order and proceed to checkout
Upgrades / Updates your Krpano license
With krpano version 1.17 the license system has been changed. The previously separately available Flash and HTML5 licenses have been merged into one single license. Additionally the license format also has been changed – instead of binary license files, which needed to be copied into the correct folder, now more common ‘text’ license keys, which need to be registered in the application, will be used. Due these changes, older licenses need to be updated or upgraded.
If you encounter difficulties in ordering your Panotour Pro license at special price, please contact Kolor support team.