Kolor launches today the final release of virtual tour software Panotour and Panotour Pro 2.0. These applications let you create interactive 360-degree virtual tours easily. Discover the new version and upgrade your software to enjoy the great new features. Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux.
Video: Discover Panotour / Panotour Pro version 2
[iframe width="615" height="376" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yup5knnhSO4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen]
What’s new in version 2?
Panotour and Panotour Pro 2.0 allows users to create virtual tours of another kind. Indeed, this new version has been designed following three main principles:
- Pleasant. The user can add a photo gallery, video content coming from Youtube, Dailymotion or Vimeo, a PDF document, a link toward an external website adding value and customization for each virtual tour created. Panotour Pro includes Livepano, a paid addon to merge videos with the still photographic content of the virtual tours to integrate for instance a restaurant owner greeting its customers.
- Simple. The software eliminates programming tasks, by default the user will find at his disposal widgets, graphical themes, display modules (menu with thumbnails, categories) social networks sharing buttons.
- Responsive. Virtual tours generated can be displayed using HTML 5 on all devices (computers, tablets, smartphones) responding to changing standards of the web. The use of the gyroscope brings an even more immersive user experience.
How to purchase a license or upgrade my current version?
Panotour and Panotour Pro version 2 are available on the Kolor Store. Current users of version 1.8 can upgrade at reduced price depending on the date of their purchase. Have a look on Kolor upgrade & update policy. For those who want to learn more about Panotour version 2.0, here is a complete documentation.
Fixes since 2.0 RC 2
- 0002958: [Crash] LivePano : Crash when using “Alt + mouse wheel” at crop step
- 0003008: [Crash] Crash after undo of suppressed plugin
- 0003053: [Crash] Crash when building a RC1 project containing floorplan spots
- 0003074: [Crash] Crash while replacing panorama file by another
- 0003080: [Crash] Crash on close project
- 0003160: [Crash] Crash when saving a default Kolor preset
- 0002907: [UI] Directional sound in video doesn’t display warning in build page for HTML5 output
- 0002969: [UI] Memory used increases on each consecutive build
- 0002992: [UI] Export cube face 2:1 ratio (360 x 180) problem
- 0003048: [UI] Avoid “–” in XML comments
- 0003079: [UI] MapSpot problem with JS plugins KolorArea / Box
- 0003082: [UI] URL field works with “html” files but not with “htm” files
- 0003189: [UI] Hotspot Editor is blank on panorama selection
- 0003144: [UI] Description field : after a big copy/paste, unable to enter more than 2 characters, and the description displayed on a panorama is not the good one
- 0003118: [UI] Custom spots (and presets) doesn’t keep values for files/url/… when reopening a project
- 0002803: [Algorithm] Extended save as does not work : it fails during the copy of a spot style preview
- 0003041: [Algorithm] Extended save as does not copy the image used in a displayImage action over a floorplan spot
- 0003127: [Algorithm] FTP : XML file with same file size are not uploaded
- 0003007: [Tour] Preview and first level tiles are not the same position on screen
- 0003059: [Tour] Display image or video actions can’t be called twice or more on same spot or button
- 0003075: [Tour] Remove zoom option of hotspots rendered into planar panoramas
- 0003128: [Tour] Style names with “(,),/” are bugged on HTML5 player
- 0003131: [Tour] Xml comments uniformity
- 0003176: [Tour] Correct play button placement on displayVideo action on devices
- 0003183: [Tour] Polygon hotspot first and point spot last for auto zorder values
- 0002956: [Plugin] PanotourMaps : correct open/show/close/hide actions when the map libraries are not loaded yet
- 0003038: [Plugin] WebVideoBox : start/stop sound option on close/open action
- 0003047: [Plugin] KolorArea : add borders parameters
- 0003060: [Plugin] Add Http iframe support into Https site for WebVideoBox for Youtube and Vimeo
- 0003071: [Plugin] FloorPlan : issue with panoramas linked to floorplan spots but not linked to groups
- 0003072: [Plugin] Classic control bar : correct opaque bug which apply transparency on buttons too
- 0003083: [Plugin] Set Gallery and Website, PDF, Webvideo viewers default offset to “0″
- 0003099: [Plugin] Little Planet introduction compatible with loader information plugin and some corrections on projections
- 0003111: [Plugin] Change Times to Times New Roman into Panotour Pro control bars
- 0003123: [Plugin] Update Google maps api from 3.13 to 3.14
- 0003175: [Plugin] ClassicControlBar : hide background on devices if buttons are unavailable
- 0003004: [krpano] Autorotation does not work on a spherical panorama when the previous panorama is a planar panorama
This bug is only partially fixed. You need to uncheck the “Limit to image resolution” checkbox in the panorama “View” properties.