Last week, Kolor was delighted to announce the release of the book of panoramic photos, “Kolor Panobook 2013”. You can now enjoy all moments captured in these photos and get away to a sumptuous photographic journey around the world.
Contributor – customer testimony
Let us meet with Andrew Bodrov, contributor and happy owner of the Panobook 2013:
- Andrew, can you introduce yourself?
My name is Andrew Bodrov, I come from Estonia and I am professionally engaged in panoramic photography for over 12 years.
- Have you had pictures selected in the Panobook 2013? What are they?
I got two pictures selected.
- How many copies of the book did you order?
I ordered 35 copies
- What do you think about it? If you have to choose your favourite image except yours, which one it is?
There are too many images. I am not able to choose only one.
- For those who have not purchased the book yet, do you have a message to tell them?
This Panobook 2013 is a really nice gift for your relatives and friends!
- Do you think to take part to Panobook 2014 contest?
- Do you have other projects you would like to share with us?
Many thanks Andrew…