The Kolor team has just released an update for Autopano Pro and Autopano Giga panorama software. This update is free for all users of version 3 and does not require a new registration key. This version brings bug fixes and introduces some improvements, including the support for Adobe Lightroom 5 (read the change log below).
The change log
Today, we are launching a new release fixing the latest issues reported by our users. It also contains some improvements.
- In version 3.0.7, we changed the way GPU was managed in Autopano so you had a more responsive interface even with low memory GPU graphics cards. This change has affected several parts of the code ; this version fixes some small broken parts.
- A fix was applied in the VRDrive2 import plugin that prevented the use of fisheye lenses with this panoramic head.
- Lightroom 5.0 support has been added in the installer.
- A user reported that Autopano didn’t conserve the right ratio in the mercator projection compared to cylindrical or spherical. He was right: the projection was good but not the aspect ratio ( vertical over horizontal ).
- Translation packages have been updated, especially the Polish language that didn’t display before this release.
We are actively working on both pieces of software: Autopano Pro/Giga as well as Autopano Video.
In a few weeks, we will release the first beta of version 3.1 of Autopano Engine with new features and improvements. Stay tuned, it will not take long to get it.
Fixes since 3.0.7:
- 0002279: [GPU] Color correction in GPU doesn’t update
- 0002345: [Editor] Not enough memory when using color correction
- 0002335: [Import plugins] Import VR drive don’t use lens type of xml
- 0002233: [Import plugins] Lightroom 5.0 integration
- 0002228: [Editor] Mercator projection is conserving the center
- 0002243: [Editor] Global or local optimization “breaks” editor preview on a bracketed panorama ()
- 0002227: [translation] Polish translation doesn’t show in dropdown menu