Experience the 360-degree video immersion with Kolor Eyes! Kolor releases today a new version of its free 360-degree video player Kolor Eyes Desktop, for Windows and Mac (Linux version coming soon).
Current version is 1.0 RC. It should be the final step before the official release.
User interface becomes the same as Kolor Eyes for iOS.
Gyroscope works in tablet mode (Windows only).
Zoom with a pinch (on touch screen) is disabled for Windows 32bit version.
Roadmap to the release
We expect that you’ll find bugs, for sure. And we already have some bugs opened in our database. Here’s a short list of what is still under work here.
- Hardware decoding on Mac.
- Fullscreen support on Mac.
Changelog compared to beta 2:
- 0002363: [OS integration] Gyroscope is not correct in tablet mode.
- 0002180: [UI] Missing alpha on windows icon.
- 0001866: [UI] Final UI / UX.
- 0002314: [OS integration] Shader ‘None’ broken on Windows platform only.
- 0002313: [UI] Touch broken on Windows 32bits only.