A new stable release of photo-stitching software Autopano Pro and Autopano Giga is available!
This free update brings bug fixes (see change log below).
The change log
This version is a minor stable update with only some small fix.
The most important fix is an issue that could happen when using “restore default setting” button : then the watermark of the demo mode gets back even if you are registered. Launching again the software does resolve this, but once you have used this button, you were switch back in demo mode.
- 0001278: [Image I/O] cameras.txt update – resolved.
- 0001162: [Import plugins] Papywizard and focal setting – resolved.
- 0001263: [Import plugins] Group setting Restore Default button crash – resolved.
- 0001260: [Shell Integration] Multiple temp folder selector crash – resolved.
- 0001251: [Import plugins] Gigapan crash with random pictures – resolved.
- 0001219: [Import plugins] Patch for ignoring wrong sensor in XML – resolved.
- 0001228: [Neurone ( optimisation )] Global setting in optimizer – closed.