This new RC version integrated a crash analysis system and fixes some bugs (see bug fixes below).
Papywizard focal length integration
Sometimes, it is really needed to check that focal length provided by images and provided by XML are good and matching. In some case, you just don’t have any focal length. We added an easy way to do that directly in papywizard plugin.
Crash analysis system for Microsoft Windows
- 0001134: [Performance] Generic crash analysis system – resolved.
- 0000561: [Editor] Moving image issue with update – resolved.
- 0000932: [Shell Integration] Qt path under linux – resolved.
- 0001028: [UI behavior] Workspace saving leads to crash – resolved.
- 0001128: [Import plugins] Papywizard – Focal length integration – resolved.