After the big release of version 2.6 (read “What’s new in Autopano Giga 2.6“), version 2.6.1 brings some bug fixes. Improvements have been made on the blending as well as in the Papywizard and Gigapan plugins.
- 0001096: [Import plugins] VR Drive 2 XML support – resolved.
- 0001124: [Image I/O] Canon 600D exif not well decoded – resolved.
- 0001118: [Shell Integration] AutopanoShell crash – resolved.
- 0001122: [Neurone ( optimisation )] Gigapan plugin broken – resolved.
- 0001121: [Cortex ( rendu )] 360 Generation broken – resolved.
- 0001112: [Import plugins] Ligthroom plugin issue – resolved.
- 0001086: [Cortex ( rendu )] Check this fusion exposure – closed.
- 0001092: [Image I/O] exif for panotour – closed.
- 0001091: [UI behavior] crop zone display – closed.
- 0001062: [Import plugins] Lightroom plugin not installed – closed.
One note :
We still have one complicated crash that appears only on windows 7, 64bits. It occurs when using Browse folder in autopano. It is a conflict with avast antivir software most of the time.
See this post on how to find the real cause and solve the conflict : http://www.kolor.com/forum/t13891-autop … h-analysis