- improve the stitching in particular zones by adding manual control points
- remove bad links between images
Using the control points editor is quite easy and enables to finally get done with difficult stitching cases.
Here are 3 video tutorials that focus on the control points editor of Autopano:
- the first one presents the interface and workflow between the control points editor and the panorama editor when the control points editor is active
- the second video describes how to improve a stitching by modifying Autopano’s control points
- the third tutorial is based on a difficult case where all images have similarities and where Autopano adds too many links between them. Removing bad links and adding control points manually gives a perfect result.
Enough talk, here are the videos!
1st tutorial: Presentation of the control points editor[iframe width="615" height="376" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YQ8PUgtP-vw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen]
2nd tutorial: Using the control points in Autopano Pro and Autopano Giga[iframe width="615" height="376" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K26Ki4hYqQg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen]
3rd tutorial: Advanced use of the control points[iframe width="615" height="376" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/56WrHto0evQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen]
You liked these videos? Subscribe to our Youtube channel to be notified of all future tutorial videos.