Kolor released a second Release Candidate (RC2) version of virtual tour software Panotour and Panotour Pro 1.6, for testing purposes.
This version mainly brings bug fixes. It should be the last step before the official release of Panotour and Panotour Pro 1.6.
If you haven’t watched the video showing the new features of Panotour / Panotour Pro 1.6, visit this page.
PanotourPro : add an option to start PanotourMaps plugin opened
- 758: Fixed crash when changing the temporary directory
- 785: Fixed cube faces export for mobile devices
- 787: Fixed google map access in PanotourPro when a proxy is used
- 786 : fix inconsistent zoom min/zoom max values with default view in 3D editor
- 792 : Do not switch from a panorama to another during hotspot edition
- Enhancement for zoom in central UI and fix for “jumping” object in central UI under MAC
- Enhancement of krpano XML confiugration files to ease PanoPress usage (many thanks to Sam Rohn and Omer Calev)