Kolor released a third beta version of Panotour and Panotour Pro 1.6, for testing purposes.
This version brings some bug fixes and improves some features (read the change log below).
If you haven’t watched the video showing the new features of Panotour / Panotour Pro 1.6, visit this page.
- second skin less dark
- ability to change thumbnails border color and size
- ability to have multiple logos in a tour
- ability to add a radar on a standard map
- panorama list (combobox) available on iPad®/iPhone®
- 697: Fixed crash of Panotour on exit
- 705: Fixed crash when deleting hotspot
- 718: compliant XML even if the panorama name is not compliant
- 549: fixed disappearance of hotspot color
- Add new Play/Stop sound button in Panotour Pro themes